1. a later or second thought; reconsideration.
2. reflection after an act; an appropriate explanation, answer, expedient, or the like, conceived of too late for the occasion.
3. something added, as a part or feature, that was not included in the original plan or design.
1. a taste remaining after the substance causing it is no longer in the mouth.
2. the remaining sensation following an unpleasant experience, incident, etc.
1. a small earthquake or tremor that follows a major earthquake.
2. the effect, result, or repercussion of an event; aftermath; consequence.
1. a casting made from a mold that was itself made from an original casting.
1. a concluding section, commentary, etc., as of a book, treatise, or the like; closing statement.