word 12 : degenerate
1. a person who has declined, as in morals or character, from a type or standard considered normal.
2. a person or thing that reverts to an earlier stage of culture, development, or evolution.
3. a sexual deviate.
1. to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities; deteriorate.
2. to diminish in quality from a former state of coherence, balance, integrity, etc.
3. (pathology) to lose functional activity, as a tissue or organ.
4. to revert to a simple, less highly organized, or less functionally active type, as a parasitic plant that has lost its taproot or the vestigial wings of a flightless bird.
see also : degenerate utopia
* comics found by way of things